Thursday, May 6, 2010

Tables Turned: 01\\Magazine Q&A + Secret Forts.


I had the pleasure of meeting Redia at 01\\Magazine a little while ago, after I had totally procrastinated on answering her questions for a period of weeks. Our meeting was enough for me to get them done and just up is the resulting Q&A. If you don't know 01\\Magazine, get to. It's a well varied survey of current art affairs with a different theme each outing. I'm really stoked to be included among the features this time around and a huge thanks to Redia for her patience. Click HERE to give it a read.

3 comments:

Wrecked Stellar said...

Just read your interview- and I love the story behind your site's name. Makes me wish I had something like that- growing up my sister and I would constantly make forts in our couches and in the backseat of our car (with jackets tied up separating our parents and us)!

Adrian said...

Hi James, really love your blog - what watch are you wearing in the 01\\Magazine piece?

james said...

adrian, that's the j crew Timex. Although, check out the Timex site, as there are a number of watches for @ $50 that with a NATO band, do the job just fine.